ZERO WASTE BEST PRACTICE AND ADVOCACY TIKTOK CHALLENGE
THIS CONTEST IS A WAY TO EMPOWER JOSE B. LINGAD MEMORIAL GENRERAL HOSPITAL PERSONNEL TO JOIN US IN OUR ADVOCACY IN IMPLEMENTATION OF THE 5RS OF WASTE REDUCTION AND ZERO WASTE PROGRAM OF OUR INSTITUTION. .
OUR OTHER ACTIVITIES FOR THE INTERNATIONAL ZERO WASTE MONTH
1. Series of Lay forum regarding Waste Segregation and 5Rs of Waste Reduction in the Ward and OPD in coordination with the Public Health Unit.
2. Seminar entitled “Zero Waste: Our Health and Wealth” on January 15, 2024.
3. Refuse and Reduce Program- Releasing of Hospital Memorandum “Go Green Everday- A Plastic free Day” and encouraged personnel to reduce the use of waste generating products for the month of January.
4. Reuse Program- Encourage all JBLMGH personnel to bring old cloths/things to be donated to our patients.
5. Recycling Programs- Encourage our all JBLMGH employee to create usable things from the waste in their unit and donate them to the admitted patients and watchers.
6. Rot Programs: Encourage our personnel to bring their left over foods home. Creation of Decomposting area and to start the JBLMGH Green Garden Project.
7. Recognition of all Units/Department that participates in the National Zero Waste Month Celebration.
8. Encourage JBLMGH employee to post their unit advocacy regarding zero waste and to use the hashtag #ZeroWasteMonth2024 #GoForZeroWaste #ZeroWasteOurFuture